Thursday 5 April 2012

Parlor Smoke Eye Shadow Quad Swatches and Review


I purchased this eye shadow quad the other day from The Cosmetics Company Outlet, and fell in love with the colours in this palette, so thought I'd do some swatches and a little review :)

You can see a Make Up Tutorial I did with this palette here. 


Swatched without any primer.



Parlor Smoke is a pale shimmery purple-grey colour, although it's wearable because I don't feel it looks too shimmery on the eye. I would say this eye shadow is the least pigmented in the quad and you do have to build it up to get the right colour. 



Cross Cultural is a warm, medium-brown colour with a matte finish. I feel the colour is similar to Buck by Urban Decay, but Cross Cultural is slightly more pigmented. This is a very wearable colour.



Indigo Noir is a deep purpley-navy colour with a matte finish. It has great pigmentation and although it is purple-navy, I do feel that it is wearable on a daily basis.



This is my favourite colour from the palette. In the pan it looks like a shimmery gunmetal colour like, well, Gunmetal from Urban Decay. But once swatched, this is a lovely dark grey colour that is nicely pigmented, and very wearable. 

Have a nice day, and don't forget to follow! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment