Thursday 5 April 2012

Maybelline 'The Falsies' Volum' Express Black Drama Review



Without Mascara.

As I have said before, I am a mascara junkie, So I'm always buying new mascaras on the market that have been really hyped up, and they're always a let down so I always find myself buying this one again. This is my absolute favourite mascara! It creates the right amount of volume and length without becoming clumpy and really holds the curl in my lashes after I have curled them. This mascara has long fibres in it that really helps to create the 'dramatic', voluminous look of this mascara. 

The formula is quite wet which some people may not like, but I personally like it because it gives me time to shape my lashes with the brush without my lashes getting clumpy from going over and over them. The brush is 'spoon' shaped and this really helps to fan the lashes out. 






With Mascara.

I hope this helped and don't forget to follow! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment