Saturday 17 March 2012

Quick and Easy School Make Up Tutorial


This make up look is ideal for school, as its quick and simple, and most importantly natural.

For The Face
-I buffed MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural all over my face with a Crown BK27 Badger Flat Bronzer Brush (which you can get here. )
- A brushed a light bronzer just over the top of my cheek bones, for a natural sun kissed effect.

~

For The Eyes
Step 1: Prime your eyes. You can see my top 3 eye shadow primers here.

Step 2: Apply a light peachy-pink eye shadow all over your lid and along your lower lash line. 


Step 3: Using a flat angled brush, apply a dark brown eye shadow along your lash line. 


Step 4: Using The same eye shadow and brush, apply along the lower lash line from the outer corner to about 2/3 of the way in.


Step 5: Using any kind of earthy coloured eye liner (I used Stila Waterproof Eye Liner in Moray), line your upper and lower water line.


Step 6: Apply mascara, and brush a clear brow gel through your eye brows for a more finished look.

~

For The Lips
Apply a light, sheer gloss. I used Benefit Lip Shine in 'Kiss You'.



(Don't forget to enter my *GIVEAWAY* here. )

I hope this helps and feel free to ask any questions! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment