Friday 9 March 2012

Popping My Nars Cherry!


Yes, that's right I am no longer a Nars virgin! I purchased my first Nars products the other night off their website, and they arrived , very well packaged, three days later. I ordered their Sheer Glow Foundation in 'Siberia' and their most famous item, the 'Orgasm' blush. They also sent a little 'Gentle Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover', and I love me some freebies, so was chuffed with this. 

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in 'Siberia' Swatches and Review


This is by far the nicest foundation I have ever tried! I absolutely love this. It's formula is so creamy, yet lightweight and applies like a dream. This is also the perfect shade for my face, as sometimes I feel Drugstore foundations can be a little on the orange side, even their lightest ones. It also has really good staying power, as I put it on at 8 O'clock this morning and it is still intact now at nearly 8 in the evening!

Above: Nars Sheer Glow in 'Siberia'. (L-Swatched, R- Blended, in natural light.)

~

Nars Orgasm Blush Swatches and Review


I've been looking for the perfect shade of blush, for forever, and I have finally found it! I bought a similar one from Too Faced a few months ago, but its pigmentation just does not compare with this. Orgasm is so pigmented, that you don't even need to swirl your brush in it, just one tap is enough for each cheek. The shimmer in this reflects light beautifully, and as with the foundation, it lasts all day.



Above: Orgasm swatched in natural light.

Nars Gentle Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover Review
This is a really lovely product, it is so gentle on your eyes and your make up just melts right off! The best thing about this product is that it doesn't leave an oily residue around your eyes, so you can re-apply make up straight after if need be. 

Have a great day, and don't forget to follow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment