Saturday 24 March 2012

Purple Smokey Eye Make Up Tutorial



So, the weathers taken a turn for the better (I'm actually blogging from my garden!), so I thought I'd do a going out look perfect for Spring/Summer.  

For The Face
I applied Nars Sheer Glow foundation to my face using a MAC 190 brush, and applied Nars Orgasm blush to the apples of my cheeks using a MAC 187 brush. I then applied bronzer over the top of my cheekbones, and along my brow bone.

For The Eyes

Step 1: Prime your eyes.
Step 2: Apply a vibrant purple eye shadow ( I used Parfait Amour by MAC), all over the lid up to the crease.


Step 3: Using the same purple apply it all along the bottom  lash line.


Step 4: Using a deeper shade of purple, apply it to the very outer part of your eyelid and about half way along the crease. 


Step 5: With the same purple, take it along the outer of your lower lash line.


Step 6: With a matte black on a small, thin brush, take it along the upper lash line.


Step 7: Now take the matte black along the outer part of the lower lash line using the same brush.


Step 8: Apply an intense black liner to the upper and lower water line.


Step 9: Apply mascara, and brush through brows with a clear brow gel.


For The Lips
The eyes should be the main focus of this look so I just used a clear gloss.

I hope you liked this and feel free to ask any questions! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment