Wednesday 22 August 2012

Big Make Up Acadamy Haul For A Little Price!

Hi guys! Today's post is a haul from MUA. I ordered these babies off their website and although they took a little while longer than I expected to arrive, I am EXTREMELY impressed with the quality of these lip products. I got 5 lipsticks, at £1 each! and a Love Hearts Lip Balm. Swatches at the end! (I will also be giving away MUA products in my upcoming Giveaway, so don't forget to follow!)


MUA Lipstick in Shade 3- This is a very pigmented, vibrant fuchsia colour and has a lovely creamy formula, as do all the other lipsticks.



MUA Lipstick in Shade 10- This is a fantastic daytime colour as although it looks quite dark, its sheer so gives you just the right amount of colour.


MUA Lipstick in Shade 11- This one is also a great daytime lipstick as it is a lovely, subtle orangey-brown colour.


MUA Lipstick in Shade 4- This is a true Barbie-pink! I wouldn't say this is very wearable, but it's a fun one to have in your collection for various occasions.


MUA Lipstick in Shade 6-  This is my favourite one that I bought! It's a very wearable daytime pink that is not in-your-face.

Also, I read that the compartment on the bottom of the lipsticks was a gloss, but I personally think it's just a little bit more of the lipstick, which I'm not complaining about because it's even BETTER value for money (if that's possible).


MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm in Sweet Kiss- I love, love, love this! It's suuuuper smooth, gives just the right amount of colour to my lips and has really great lasting power!


(Click to enlarge.)

Thanks for reading, have a great day! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment