Monday 20 February 2012

Glossybox: February 2012


What was in February's Glossybox?

-Duwop Venom Gloss in 'Buttercup'
-Dr Bronner Magic Liquid Soap 
- Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm
-BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Storm Cloud'
-Como Shambhala Conditioner (although on the info card it says that it is meant to be body lotion)



The first item in my Glossybox was this Paul Mitchell hair product. It claims to be an 'Intense hydrating treatment for your hair'. When I first pumped this out it seemed a little greasy but when I applied it to my hair it glided on effortlessly and made my hair feel smooth and silky, and tamed any fly-aways.



The next item in my box was this 'Magic Liquid Soap' by Dr Bronner. The 'magic' part is about this soap, is that it can be used in 18 different ways e.g face wash, body wash, shampoo etc, etc. It has a lovely rose scent which actually smells like Turkish Delight. It lathers up really nicely and a little goes a long way. It leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and fresh.

~


My favourite product out of my box is this DuWop Venom Gloss in 'Buttercup'. It's a 'subtly tinted lip gloss with DuWop's lip venop to make Venom Gloss.'  This lip gloss feels really nice on, it does tingle, but not so much that it becomes uncomfortable like with some plumping lip glosses. The colour is really nice and is versatile as it can be worn over a lipstick or on its own.  It also lasts on your lips for a really long time.


(Above: DuWop Venom Gloss in 'Buttercup')

~


The fourth item in February's Glossybox was this mineral eye shadow from BM Beauty. At first glance I thought this was really clumpy and a bland colour. But once I put my brush in it it breaks up and is as soft as baby powder. As for the colour it's not a very exciting colour, but it is very wearable. The colour is not that pigmented so you would have to build it up.

(Above: BM Beauty Pure Mineral eye shadow in 'Storm Cloud' swatch)

~


The last item in the box was this Como Shambhala Conditioner. This product is absolutely amazing! I left it in my hair for two minutes and when I rinsed it out my hair felt incredibly soft and my brush glided through my long hair effortlessly. Also, this smells really nice, it has a clean, fresh smell and the scent really clings to your hair so you get whiffs of it throughout the day.

I personally didn't think this months box was that exciting, but there are some nice products in it. There was also a card included in the box stating simply 'Expect The Unexpected' and then it gives you a web address to check out after the 24th February. I'm not quite sure what this is about but it sounds intriguing...

I hope you find this helpful and let me know what you thought of your Glossybox or if you have any questions about it. Have a nice day and don't forget to follow! :) 

You can read more about Glossybox here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment