Sunday 26 February 2012

Adele Inspired Make-Up Tutorial


For The Face
Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Concealer: YSL Touche Eclat
Blusher: Empire by MAC

For The Eyes

Step 1: Start by priming your eyes with a long lasting primer. (You can see my Top Eye Shadow Primer review here. )

Step 2: Apply a light frost colour (I used Shroom by MAC) all over the lower lid and take it slightly above the crease.


~

Step 3: Apply a deep burgundy to the crease using a crease brush. ( I used Sketch by MAC)


~

Step 4: Do winged eye liner using a matte black gel eye liner( I used Blacktrack by MAC). She usually wears it quite thick, so I took it a little below my crease but this really is dependant on your eye size. 


~

Step 5: Then take a matte black eye shadow and press it onto the eye liner to set it.


~

Step 6: Taking that same black, apply it to the outer half of the lower lash line.


~

Step 7: Take the burgundy colour again, and apply it to the inner part of the lower lash line.


~

Step 8: Apply black eye liner to the upper water line, and then squeeze eyes shut tight so that it transfers to the lower water line.


~

Step 9: Apply false lashes and fill in eyebrows. 


For The Lips

She usually wears a matte red lip, I used a lip colour by Rimmel but unfortunately the writing has rubbed off it, so I'm not sure what shade it is. 


I hope you found this helpful! Have a nice day and don't forget to follow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment