Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas Nail Tutorial.


For this Christmassy Nail Tutorial you will need:
♥ Base Coat ( I used 'Seche Base')
♥OPI Nail Lacquer in 'Chick Flick Cherry'
♥OPI Nail Lacquer in 'Gettin' Miss Piggy With It' (From 'The Muppets' Collection)
♥High Shine Top Coat (I used 'Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat')

Step One: Prepare Nails.
File nails to desired shape, then wipe over with Acetone/Nail Varnish remover to remove any oil off the nail surface, this will ensure the polish lasts longer and will prevent chipping and peeling. Then apply base coat.

Step Two: Apply First Coat.
Apply one coat of your preferred red nail polish (I use 'Chick Flick Cherry' as I feel it's the right tone of red to go with the glitter.)



Step Three: Apply Glitter Polish.
Apply one coat of 'Gettin' Miss Piggy With It'. This polish contains large silver glitter particles, which you may have to move around with the brush when applying, so that they are spread evenly.


Step Four: Apply Top Coat.
Apply a high shine top coat such 'Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat'-which is my personal favourite. 

Thanks for reading! Hope you try this out and let me know how it goes :) Feel free to ask me any questions.


You can get the products I used from:
- OPI 'Gettin' Miss Piggy With It' ( As far as I know, this can only be bought directly from salons that carry OPI)


No comments:

Post a Comment