Sunday 8 July 2012

Get To Know Me A 'Lil Better! (Photo heavy!)

 The reason I'm writing this post is because I've been writing my blog for a while now, but have never really revealed anything about myself. So here goes..

♥ My name is Ffion, which is Welsh for Foxglove.
♥I was born in a little town in North Wales, UK.
(Below: Me and Make-Up have had a life long relationship haha!)

♥ I'm 17 years old, although I'm not very teenager-y and think with the mind of a little old lady.
♥ I have an older brother who I've always been very close with.
♥ My mum is my role model and my best friend! She's a beauty therapist who has run her own business for maaaany many years. She, also, is a beauty products addict, so we both have no hope of detaining ourselves when it comes to 'Hmm should I buy this? Do I really need this?' as we just encourage each other! 

(Below: Top-Photo taken on Plastic Bullet of my Momma and I! Bottom- My mum at the races in a gorgeous Karen Millen dress!)


♥I am a Rocker! I dislike most of the music in the current charts as it suuuucks. I like bands such as Bruce Springsteen, Kiss, Queen, Skid Row, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Velvet Underground, Motley Crue (Also have a slight obsession with Nikki Sixx.), Van Halen, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles I could go on foreeever but I'll stop now, for your sake.

♥I am also very close with my Nanna and Taid (Or Granddad for all you none-Welshies). My Nanna is like my second mum, and my Taid is my music buddie! He too, is a rocker and we talk for hours and hours about anything and everything music.We'll ring each other up and be like 'Have you heard this song?!' and start singing/humming it down the phone!

♥ I am scared petrified of clowns, and pretty damn freaked out by anyone in a mask, or those character suit thingys, yanno like the mascot outfits? 

♥ I get bored of my hair VERY easily and it had been every colour you can think of! Blonde, Black, Brown, Red, Purple etc. (See photos below!)




♥ I did well in school and got all my GCSE's. I've just finished a year in Sixth Form and this September I'll be going to college to do Hairdressing.

♥ I ONLY like  EVEN numbers.

♥I love to read, mostly Sci-Fi. A bit of a Twihard and The Hunger Games are my life.

Hope this give you a little more of an insight into my life. Thanks for reading! xx










1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute post! Lovely to find out more about you, i'm sliggghtly nosey so i like these kind of posts! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete