Tuesday 19 June 2012

Glossybox June 2012


I really wasn't expecting to get my Glossybox so soon this month, but it was a nice surprise on my otherwise boring day. 


Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick
Vichy's expert camouflage foundation stick for minor to severe skin flaws.

This looked a little heavy for me to apply as a foundation so I tried it out as a concealer, and it is UH-MAZING! It last's all day and doesn't look cakey at all. 


~


Clean Start By Dermalogica Day/Night 3-Step Kit
Cleanse, tone and moisturise with the Day/Night 3-Step mini kit.

First of all, these smell like the Refreshers Sweets, sooo nice! I have only used them once so I can't comment on how they work long term, but I can say that they feel really nice on the skin, and the spray toner is so lovely and refreshing. 



~


Glossybox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush
This classic series natural goat hair blush brush gives a supersoft make-up application.

This brush is nice, but nothing spectacular. The brush is a little stiff, so I'll probably keep this one in my bad for on-the-go make-up.

~

BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer
Multi-Purpose pure-mineral bronzer. Add a touch of summer warmth to your face.

No thanks. This product is not 'a touch of warmth', this is full on metallic. I wouldn't put this on my face, but it's got a really nice, heavily pigmented finish, probably better suited for a eye shadow.  


~

Yves Rocher France Mini Mascara Ultra-Volume Sexy Pulp
(I could NOT get an in-focus picture of this! So frustrating!)
An innovative maxi-brush with generous curves for a lash plumping result. 12 hour wear.

This mascara is, for lack of a better word-rubbish. I'm not sure whether its just because it's the mini bottle, but it seems to have no mascara on the wand, and it made my eyelashes look spidery and straight. I do like the brush a lot though.  



Overall, not a bad box, just not as exciting as some of their boxes have been.

How did you feel about this months Glossybox? What did you get in yours?

Want to Subscribe to Glossybox, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment